Friday, April 20, 2012

♥Soft Sigma Brushes♥

My sigma brushes are finally here!! My last sigma brush shopping experience was pretty good and I received my package pretty fast:) This time, I chose the regular free mailing which takes so much longer than I thought. I've waited for a month...:(

However, I am still so excited to open the box because I've waited for the small contour F05 brush for so long. I always wanted a good contour and bronze brush although I had the F40 which is a bit big than what I wanted. It will be nice to bronze a bit this summer lol U know, get the glow~~~

Here are the 3 brushes I bought. On the left is the Round Top Synthetic Kabuki - F82 brush. I have a Flat Kabuki - F80 and I love it so much which makes me wanna try more of their synthetic brushes. I find the flat kabuki will really give you a polished look , so I prefer use it when I already blended my foundation using other foundation brushes, or simply just my fingers. It is great for a finishing all over face polish to touch up in order to get a air brushed look. If you use the flat one as a tool to blend your foundation, it is good but I just find it is hard to get to your nose area and I feel it a bit weird somehow?:P That's why I really want to try the round kabuki to get a good blend of my foundation or BB creams. I think it will be perfect to get all your areas on your face. lol Can't believe I talked a lot about this brush. I am just too excited, donno if it makes sense to you? :)

The middle one is the F05 small contour brush and I can imagine myself being bronzed  this summer:)

The one on the right is the Short Shader - E20. I have the Eye Shading - E55 which bigger and almost can cover your whole lid when apply eyeshadow. I prefer use it for a mid-tone eye shadow. I also have the Pencil - E30 brush which has a really thin and sharp tip I love using it to get my lower water line outer corner of my eye. ( Am I saying the right part? Kinda complex..) Anyways, I think this shorter one will be really good to use it for a dark-shade eyeshadow to emphasize the outer corner of your eye.

The packaging is nice:) I own a lot M.A.C brushes but I think the Sigma brushes are just as good. 
(A LOT cheaper! You can only probably buy one brush in M.A.C instead of 3,4 Sigma brushes.)



They are so kind that they gave a free blending brush (E25) just like last time even I only buy like 40 dollars stuff. The packaging is so pretty and with clear explanation of the usage for each brush.
 Even the gift is well-made; it is so soft and not too dense or thin which will do a great blending job.
  

Thank you for reading my blog!
Follow me for more beauty updates=))



 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment