Saturday, April 7, 2012

♥Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick REVIEW!!♥

Hi everyone,
Happy Easter weekend!! If there is anyone is going to shopping in Seattle this weekend, here is a little review for the Revlon Lipstick;)





Here is what in my collection:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
#668 in Prim Rose
#510 in Berry Rich
#460 in Blushing Mauve
#683 in Demure

I bought this from time to time, and I always have a shopping list to reward myself. These lipsticks are all in creme texture so it is very smooth. The colours are pigmented except the Demure one you need to put more layers in order to see the colour better.





I bought Prim Rose first and it is a baby pink lipstick but in a soft tone. Unlike M.A.C VIVA GLAM GAGA Lustre, it is softer and more wearable if you don't want a dramatic look. These days, I tend to avoid pinky colours and prepare coral and orange colours, so I barely wear it anymore.

Berry Rich and Blushing Mauve are similar. However, Berry Rich is a stronger reddish colour compare to the Blushing Mauve. It will be a sexy and more of a mature woman looking on people. Instead, Blushing Mauve is more of a reddish, coral and everyday casual neutral colour to wear with.

Demure is a very pretty coral colour with a bit shimmer in it. It looks pretty but when you apply it; it just doesn't show colour much. In my theory, lipsticks are made to show different lip colours in order to match with different looks. If it isn't a good company with your lips, I'd rather choose a more moisturizing lip stain or.. you know Revlon lip butter? Therefore, I don't like Demure and I think it is a waste of money.

Here is the swatches.
The top one is Demure, Blushing Mauve, Berry Rich and the bottom one is Prim Rose =))




No comments:

Post a Comment