Thursday, April 26, 2012

♥M.A.C Foundation, Lipstick, Blush, Mist♥


Little Splurge after finals! YAY I am DONE!! My summer is officially here. Feels like having a trip soon. Right after my exam today I went to M.A.C to get some products I have been wanted on my beauty shopping list :) The make-up artist is very friendly and nice. She gave me a gift size M.A.C zoom lash mascara which I used it right after I got in my car. It it very volumized and dark which I like. I have really watery eyes and I have to use waterproof and anti-smuging mascara, otherwise you will find me being a panda. This mascara doesn't smug much even after dinner I came home and its brush is the traditional one which feels good, and it separate lashes well.

Today I was in rush for dinner so I didn't go to other stores, but I am sure I will go Holt Renfew this weekend becoz they are having a 15% off private sale. I am gonna store up some of my skin care product because it is such a good deal and I heard they have awesome special gifts:) Go check it out if you are in Vancouver or near.

Anyways, The makeup artist Meg( I hope this is how your name spelled) had a nice talk and she helped me pick:

Pinch O' Peach Blush $21.00
It is a really nice pink with a peachy tone in it. There are probably a bit variance between the photo and the actual product. I tired on my checks and it is a really nice peachy and flattering colour.


Cremesheen Shy Girl Lipstick $17.50
My favourite M.A.C finishing is cremesheen because it is sooooo moisturizing and has a natural shine.
Shy Girl has been on my beauty shopping list for a while and finally I got it today it is a nude colour with a peachy undertone which is my recent favourite colours these days.



Satin VIVA GLAM 2 AB1Lipstick $17.50
I am trying out new colour range. The make-up artist recommend me this colour and I will tell you how I feel about it later after I use it:)


Mineralize Charged Water Skin Hydrating mist $26.50
Studio sculpt SPF15 Foundation in NC25 $36.50
I always wanted a full coverage foundation since I have a lot light median coverage ones. I got the studio sculpt and it really has good coverage. I used a tiny amount of it and covers the whole face nicely without using a concealer. You can also use the mist to set up make-up and it really moisturizes the skin. This spray smells good as well it just I dont like its packaging much.


Thank you for reading my blog!
Follow me for more beauty updates=))



 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment