Thursday, April 5, 2012

♥Cute ANNA SUI♥

Who loves ANNA SUI's cute packaging? I DO! I love the smell and the quality of their products=) Today I had a chance to buy some of the limited edition products by ANNA SUI after my last day of marketing class.

In the picture there are:
Pressed powder in #700 with the limited foundation case
Eyebrow color compact in #02
Lip gloss C in #302
Gift size hand&nail cream
Some sample skin care products from the nice lady in the counter ^^




I will write the reviews later if there is anything special. I tried the pressed powder, and it melts in with a clear coverage which I adore. I haven't tried the lip gloss yet but my past ANNA SUI lipgloss experience tells me that it must be delicious! ( the downside is I m afraid it will be a bit sticky..)

I am very excited for my first post and I will keep my post as simple as it can be, but I will definitely write in detail for reviews if I feel like it. Basically, it is more of a beauty, fashion, and travel blog.
I don't have much experience of making a blog because I tend to give up on it very fast every-time. However, I hope I can keep writing on this one=)




2 comments:

  1. I've never bought any cosmetics by them but the packaging looks awesome! I'm waiting for the review! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment:) I will do the review after I use it for a certain period of time, so stay tuned!

      Delete